Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac is pleased to offer a comprehensive library of Frequently Asked Questions for car shoppers seeking more information related to finance, insurance, parts, service and the trade-in process. Whether you’re trying to determine the differences between leases and loans or want to know more about add-on accessories, Peterson Toyota’s FAQ collection will answer your automotive queries. Simply choose your desired topic to browse the questions and answers within that category. If you cannot find a satisfactory explanation, please contact us via our online contact form or by phone 888-472-1862.
- How do I get pre-approved for a loan?
- Are monthly payments necessary?
- How do loans and leases differ?
- What factors determine the purchase price at the end of a lease?
- How are loan rates determined?
- What are the restrictions of driving a “borrowed” vehicle?
- Why lease?